Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hair-loss doctor comments on Shatner.



From the New York Times. Article here:

Dr. Hitzig, who has been performing hair-transplant surgery for 25 years and is the author of the book Help and Hope for Hair Loss, said that when it comes to hairpieces, less is definitely better.

Take William Shatner. ''When he was on
Star Trek, he wore a very fine hairpiece,'' Dr. Hitzig said. ''It was a lace hairpiece and he had less hair on it, so it looked more natural. Then when he became T. J. Hooker he put what looked like a dead rat on his head, and everybody knew he was wearing a hairpiece.''

2 comments:

  1. Hi Friends! I was face the problem of hair loss, and I visited the many clinic for my hair problem but only one clinic was solved my problem klinik Esthetika which is in Delhi. If you want your hair on your head then you should go here for Hair transplant India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is too funny. I’m so glad I found this awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete